Sunday, March 05, 2006

acceptance

tomorrow i'll start a new semester at school. one more and two to go, in theory, so to finish the academic credits and start on my dissertation. with this thought on mind, i go to sleep thinking on how much i like to create things and on how much i need to create. perhaps taking the first step towards my thesis is dreaming, dreaming that in a couple of years i will have created the proof to the world and my academic peers and professors of what i am, and of what i'm capable. but it's a long, hard way.. or at least that's how i see things sometimes at the very beginning, at the verge of creation.. when i'm sitting in front of my computer, fingers aching to type, to pour down my mind... and i give thanks, because there were so many roads that took me to where i am, many people who guided me and pushed me towards here.. i wouldn't be nobody without support, inspiration and advice. my love to y'all.

maƱana 14 y adelante. gracias amore.

No comments: